Peightons Closet is a custom designer shop. We focus on giving excellent customer service and quality products. We hand make all of our items so we ask that you order weeks in advance prior to your event. The earlier the better. Delivery is based on the week you select on the website. If the week is open you can order if the week is closed that means we are booked. If the week is open but less than 10 business days a rush fee is required. If the week is closed there may be a possibility you can still order but you must contact us and a rush fee will be applied. Our goal is to deliver your order as soon as possible. But in high peak times orders will ship the week it is needed and arrive prior to the weekend. If you can not agree to our shipping time frame please do not order. We work very hard to make sure orders get out and we are booked weekly so once ordering if we have any questions we will contact you if we need any info from you.
We now offer Sezzle which is a payment plan! You will pay every two weeks until you have paid the balance. Although you choose Sezzle to pay your order will still ship the week you select on the website it does not ship immediately. This service does not do a credit check for approval.
*CHAINS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE WITH SETS THEY HAVE BEEN REPLACED WITH A SEQUIN BOW ON THE JACKET*
DUE TO HIGH VOLUME AND PROM SEASON WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY ORDER NEEDED LESS THAN 10 BUSINESS DAYS FROM THE DATE ORDERED. WE WILL NOT TAKE ANY RUSH FEE ORDERS UNTIL THE END OF MAY SO PLEASE ORDER AT LEAST 2-3 WEEKS PRIOR TO NEEDING YOUR ORDER!
If you have any questions prior to ordering or you are confused about the dates feel free to EMAIL PEIGHTONSCLOSET@GMAIL.COM and we will reply as soon as we can.
- When ordering select the MONDAY prior to your actual weekend event. We want this date in case we run behind or if there happens to be any shipping delays your package will arrive on time for your event. I can't stress this enough ONLY SELECT THE MONDAY DATE prior to your actual weekend event! If your date is in the middle of the week or during give the prior Monday to the Monday of your week.
THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOUR ORDER WILL ARRIVE EXACTLY ON THE MONDAY Date. ORDERS WILL ARRIVE THE WEEK OF BUT PRIOR TO THE WEEKEND. IF THERE ARE ANY MAJOR DELAYS YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED.
What does MONDAY prior to your actual event mean? (Yes I have to break it down) If your child's birthday party is on the weekend the MONDAY before the weekend is the date I need. I ask for this date so that all orders for that weekend will go out a week in advance or if delayed still arrives in time.
What does PRIOR mean? (yes I have to break it down it has been asked) prior -
So say you order and for some reason you ignore the Terms and Conditions and give the wrong date. And ask for a refund because you put the wrong date. A refund will be granted with 30% deducted from the total to cover materials and supplies that were purchased for your order. So make sure you put the correct date!
- Please understand due to the high amount of orders we do not have time to give a play by play on how an order is going. Just know that once a order is placed and the info is given if we need more we will contact you.
- When ordering from the site please understand we do not upload every set that we create that would take up a lot of space and time. If you are ordering a set and want it customized a certain way that is not a problem for example if you want to order a Ribbon Tutu Set. Go to Ribbon TuTu Set pick the size you need, and once you have finished adding what you want to the cart. Go to check out and you will see an order box where you will put details :
Peighton , Turning 3, Theme: Foofa from Yo gabba gabba, Pink and white ribbon trim tutu, set I saw on IG etc, need by August 25th
- The note box is mandatory please fill in all info needed for the order.
Name, age of child for birthday sets, Measurements for custom items for adults, Colors and theme for birthday sets, if you see a set on IG example (floral and pink/silver tutu) and any special requests.
It is very important that this information is filled out correctly so when we get to the order we do not have to wait for information that should be given already.
-If you need a order within less than 10 days (does not include weekends) because your event is within 10 days of the day you are purchasing you will need to pay for a rush order fee no exceptions. This will ensure that the package is shipped over night when finished and cover any additional costs to finish your order in a timely manner. Rush order is under each collection the last item listed and is 55.00.
- When paying for a rush fee to get a order sooner the rush fee includes express shipping price and operating costs to get your order completed and shipped before other orders. If for some reason USPS does not fulfill their responsibility of shipping over night once they have the package you will be refunded the express shipping cost only! Not the entire rush fee. If you have an issue with this please order in advance so that you will not need to pay for a rush fee.
*After the package is shipped we are not responsible for delays with the post office. We only ship priority shipping 2-3 day service with tracking information.
There are no returns on custom items if a clothing item is purchased and the fit is not correct we will exchange after the item is returned.
If you are ordering a tutu or ribbon tutu we recommend reading the "How to Fluff a tutu" section!
I HOPE YOU READ ALL OF THIS ;-) Because you must check that you agree before purchasing!!